Hobbyist Forums banner

Possible piece for Corvette collectors...

704 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  rokr 
#1 ·
I found this the other day in Wally World and thought I would share with all of the Corvette collectors (especially MFR) here on Hobby Talk. I have quite a few of the Maisto Transport series in my collection, over the years they have combined some great combinations.

~rokr

See less See more
#2 ·
Thanks for sharing! I already have that one in my accumulations so maybe another 'Vette collector can track one down for theirs. It is a nice set! To me the size of the transporter matches up to the size of the 'Vette and many other diecasts. Their design level of castings are also really nice pieces compared to their Fresh Metal series.

Do the dates and data points still match up to your box bottom?

2020 Maisto Design Transport Ramp Truck / 1969 Corvette Coupe by Milton Fox, on Flickr

#3 ·
Thanks for sharing! I already have that one in my accumulations so maybe another 'Vette collector can track one down for theirs. It is a nice set! To me the size of the transporter matches up to the size of the 'Vette and many other diecasts. Their design level of castings are also really nice pieces compared to their Fresh Metal series.

Do the dates and data points still match up to your box bottom?

2020 Maisto Design Transport Ramp Truck / 1969 Corvette Coupe by Milton Fox, on Flickr
The wife and I were buying Christmas presents for the 2 grandsons when I saw it so I had to refrain from buying it for myself. Figured after we get all the presents bought for the family if I run across it again, I'll pick one up.

~rokr

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.