Hobbyist Forums banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Back to RACING enough with the chit chat- You girls are sounding like real girls. Look at mine - no- look at mine- this is my favorite.yada yada yada. hehe:thumbsup:

Later RED RIDER:jest:

·
Registered
8 Posts
lol this guy says back to racing.....ummm 160 points.....whats that 2 or 3 races....

sounds like you should spend more time tuning that weedwagon of yours and stop worrying about us.....i havent touched a radio since the 03 birds...but if you wanna bet atleast $1000......ill run the schedule this year....highest finisher at the end of the year gets the cash....

·
Registered
6,772 Posts
B, no need to challenge Little Red Pony Boy.

In order for him to accept that he would have to show up at a race. I don't think he can get permission to run the whole series. We tend to be up past his bedtime.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Tell ya what -I'll bet Scotts car that i can whoop ya. If that ain't enough i'll throw in Rogers and Kevins car. Just one race though in case something comes up. Later-RED RIDER

·
Registered
69 Posts
Its easy to bet everyone else's equipment. Of course thats the only way you will get the bet from seeing the condition of your equipment last time. What pitty wagons. I dont know how you keep a deal! Old Num 3 is 10-10 and on the side.....

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I am a ONE MAN TEAM! I'll be there to cause yah'll some havok this year.
Sure do need to see that schedule though. Whats the problem getting me the schedule there PORCH DOG. LiL BOY BLUE- YOU'RE MY HERO!

lATER-RED RIDER:jest:

·
Registered
8 Posts
now that i think back i think that was the day that roger's car kept gliching out of turn 2 and taking a sharp right into the wall. if im not mistaking thats the day he spray painted the backs of my legs orange while i was sitting on a stool. haha good memories

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
All joking aside here for a minute. Brandon I hope you get back into it . Heck throw some of rogers junk together if you have too. I would be nice to have you racing with us. O.K -my nice minute is over with- back to the bit____. Later-RED RIDER

·
Registered
132 Posts
B-man, Don't let little red riding hood give u a bunch of crap, U have been to more races than he has in the last decade. Just remember that blue is a good shade on you. It would be good to see the "00 but shot on the track again. I have my old 3pj I can let you have pretty cheap if interested. Send me your e-mail address and I will send some pics of it and the family. later B Rags.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts