Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted for everybody to be informed that we may need to induct new rules into GASCAR to keep us on the same playing field as our electric brothers. Let us consider such rules assss-

You have to run low end needle on setting 1 (3 turns out)

You have to run high end needle on setting 3 (1.2 turns out)

You have to run the midrange needle at setting 0 (2.5 turns out)

Servos have to be matched at setting 5

Anybody with the last name Douglas has to start at setting 4
setting 4 if i recall correctly is 12 laps down.

Shocks have to have #3 piston with 120 wgt oil....

Exhaust boost will be set at setting 5 OR SMOKING Terribly(which ever comes first.

We will all be running the new adjustable glow plug set at setting 2....

These are just a few rules that we could consider ( all intended to make the racing closer and the cussing louder. If anyone can think of anything else just post it here. O.K Scott lets here what you think BIG BOY>

Later-everybodies friend RED RIDER.:jest:

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can we enforce some kind of tire rule against the fast guys, such as they have to run knobby tires not glued at the rim on softest foam available..

Oh by the way we could still BAN ROGER-NO MORE ROGER_NO MORE ROGER_ NO MORE ROGER -LETS HANG KEVIN_LETS HANG KEVIN yada yada.

Everybody join in-LATER- RED RIDER:jest::jest:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Maybe we should race in the winter outside seeing this is the only time you get on here flappin those red lipps RYDER. I just want a commitment from you that you will actually make all the races and not come up with some lame excuse for why you can't make this race or that race or whatever. Just cough it up big boy and c'mon. You can make up all the rules and regulations you want but if you are going to sit home and ride your pretty little ponies it is no fun. So get your schedule planned to come race and I will see you in March!

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey-How in the ____________ did you know we were starting in March?

CHEATER

I should have dang known that the dang SMURFS would have something to do with the arranging of the schedule. You guys name the ____ place and i will show ya how to get around the track. I will be stating on the smurfinator // coyote killer 2 before long, and you guys will need to buy HORSES of your own. Where is yah'lls other brother in CRIME-- KEVIN THE SLED HEAD at, Yah'll might need him to help defend yah'll since he is the BIGGEST BROTHER in the bunch.--and ya might as well get them other two Ragsdale rubber necking brothers on here as well. I CAN WHOOP ALL OF YA..

Later-THE ONE --THE ONLY--RED RIDER:jest:

·
Registered
8 Posts
what a chump this little red riding hood seams to be.... nobody on this side of the mississippi can make a pan car turn left better than roger the rocket, gas, electric, jet propulsion, or horse drawn...it dont matter... he wins the championship again in 2010...and you can bet that little red riding hood.....

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry -but Roger has been banned-He can only run a couple races next year in which he has to start 25 laps down, and drag a 40 lb sledge hammer,with some 20's for tires. If he wins it will not count because he has to big of tires on his car. He might as well not even show up-THE PUNK.

Later-THE ONE_THE ONLY-- RED RIDER:jest:

·
Registered
8 Posts
yea its me kevin.....

its good to see you guys are still battling.....

i wish i could be there.....

just wanted to say hi to everyone......roger, robin, brian, jan o, casey....

i hope all is well in this new year.....

ive attached some pics of my new toy!

Attachments

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey look a there- OLD # 3's green light is on-wonder if it is him or his wife. Figured he would be somewhere in front of a mirror -PRIMPING his hair or something. Whats up there CHAMP?.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Grandma says hi to you oldnum3....she was diagnosed with cancer about 6 months ago....but things are turning around....ive attached some pics from our christmas party....i think you remember my girlfriend Karla...(Sean Donovan's daughter)....good to hear from you....

p.s. glad to hear you are out there spankin everybody!! o yea tell clinchkid i wanna see some pics of his family!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts