Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
2,726 Posts
I bought mine from Goodwillsales.com on e-bay.There super fast and you get the resistors for your LEDs.I got 500 white 3mm and 5mm for $79.20US of each size.Alexander

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
falcondesigns wrote:
I bought mine from Goodwillsales.com on e-bay.There super fast and you get the resistors for your LEDs.I got 500 white 3mm and 5mm for $79.20US of each size.Alexander
What is the Mcd?

·
Registered
404 Posts
CaptFrank said:
falcondesigns wrote:

What is the Mcd?

It' s the abbreviation for millicandela which indicates the brightness of the LED.

And yes, eBay is the best place to get LED's. Most of the cheaper dealers are in Hong Kong, but their service is incredible; I usually get my order in a week.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
O.K. Let me try again.
falcondesigns said:
I bought mine from Goodwillsales.com on e-bay.They're super fast and you get the resistors for your LEDs.I got 500 white 3mm and 5mm for $79.20US of each size.Alexander
These L.E.D.s you bought. What is the mcd of them?

R

·
0 Posts
falcondesigns said:
That's who i get my LED's from, never had a problem with getting the stuff from them or the quality either. If i recall correctly, out of what must be close to 500 or so of the 3mm and 5mm whites only recall one that failed to work and about 3 that were slightly blue or off colour but that's about it.

From a UK standpoint, cheapest i've found with correct resisitors for 12v thrown in and for the amount and that high an mcd rating.

Go easy.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Well I'm at work right now and don't have access to my email. I will have to wait till I get home. Everything O.K?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts