Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having a race on my 53ft tko roadcourse in my home on Jan.3rd this coming Sun.I have room for a couple of more racers.We will be racing t-jets afx and thunderstorms. $5 For a day of racing fun and lunch.R.S.V.P. by friday evening so I can plan lunch,and dont r.s.v.p. unless you really plan on showing,and one more thing bitching and whineing are not allowed we are having fun with toy cars!

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Rick ,
it's now official that i won't make it out . You guys have a blast and i hope to see ya next time out .

Bear :wave:

·
Premium Member
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rick ,
it's now official that i won't make it out . You guys have a blast and i hope to see ya next time out .

Bear :wave:
Maybe next month Dennis,we are changeing the format and are going back to qualifing races and an A and B mains for the t-jet and afx classes that makes for closer racin.

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Maybe next month Dennis,we are changing the format and are going back to qualifing races and an A and B mains for the t-jet and afx classes that makes for closer racin.
sounds good Rick ! Hope all goes well and LMK how the changes workout.

Bear:wave:

·
Premium Member
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
14 Racers and a great time had by all,the a and b main format works out and it makes for closer racing.Thanks to all that raced!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts