Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone make the Carrera decal in HO scale the same as the on the car in the pic? I have searched Patto's and can't see any there. Any help would be great. Cheers.

·
Geico ad . . . Offensive?
6,714 Posts
If you can find it in another scale, or find a really good picture of it, Pattos may be able to do them for you. I had him do some Corvette C5-R decals and the decals from the Tamiya Minolta & Taka-Q model kits.

·
Model Murdering
7,331 Posts
Dave,

Dont forget...might wanna check the deck lid too...
Pictured is a '73 RS ...believe there's a simple RS script in the bottom right corner below the duck tail...there is also a warning sticker by the battery cut-off toggle (the red doo hickie by the driver windshield wiper).

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys and thanks Bill I completely forgot about the back decal and the doo hickie one!

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got the wheels for the Porsche project today. Photo etched metal inserts.
Will maybe have to be a race car depending on what decals I can find???

·
Part Time Painter/Racer
8,719 Posts
Patto tells me he has nothing there! Bugger!!! Any ideas guys????
KD, The hardest part is finding a sponsor. Here's one I had started on. I liked the factory orange, so I just stripped it and picked up a local sponsor...Needs a little more detail work, haven't cleared it yet, thinking about going with white numbers...RM

This red Porsche belongs to a friend. I liked it so much I painted up a Monte Carlo body to race on the local circuits...RM

1 - 12 of 12 Posts