Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Transporter is by Premium Classixxs, the Porsche is from Ebbro. The 935 was driven by Stommelen/Schurti & finished in 4th place.

I think, that the Transporter is in a livery, which was too early for 1976 - no matter, PC have announced a later livery - white replacing silver - I suppose, I will have to do another set!

Steve

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Beautiful pix! It's almost as if we are there...plus the detail of that Ebbro is striking. I will have to get me one soon! Thanks for the posting.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BluntFronts said:
Beautiful pix! It's almost as if we are there...plus the detail of that Ebbro is striking. I will have to get me one soon! Thanks for the posting.
Thanks - if you do get the Ebbro, you won't be disappointed - it is a superb model.

Steve

·
Registered
269 Posts
jinx said:
The Transporter is by Premium Classixxs, the Porsche is from Ebbro. The 935 was driven by Stommelen/Schurti & finished in 4th place.

I think, that the Transporter is in a livery, which was too early for 1976 - no matter, PC have announced a later livery - white replacing silver - I suppose, I will have to do another set!

Steve
Nice collection, looks just like the 935 I saw at the 6 Hours at Watkins Glen in '76. Stommelen/Schurti won that day.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HobbyRI said:
Nice collection, looks just like the 935 I saw at the 6 Hours at Watkins Glen in '76. Stommelen/Schurti won that day.
The good news, is that Minichamps are to make that very car - it appears in their 2007 catalogue under ref 400 766304. The bad news - you never know when it will be available - Minichamps' release schedule is elastic!

Steve

1 - 9 of 9 Posts