Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a Tyco Pro Porsche 917. From the top side it looks like it has headlights. Turn it over & there's no provisions for a lightbulb. I looked it up in the Tyco book, but it's very confusing. I was wondering if anyone has a suggested value for this car. From what I understand from the book I think it's a rating of 1, but I'm not sure. It's confusing.
Thanks,
fordcowboy

·
Registered
931 Posts
I have one that lights, I could bring it with me tomorrow if you'd like so you could look at it?
hojoe

·
Registered
245 Posts
the value of the 917 with no provision mint is about 30-40.00 loose.mint in cube box package with the road race car printed on the insert card add 20.00.

the tycopro2/curve huggers 917 with the provision is about 20-25.00 mint loose and 40.00 mib

100.00?? not today! back when tycopro was at its peak in value i would say 80.00 mint in box.

·
Registered
257 Posts
This is a Tyco Pro Porsche 917. From the top side it looks like it has headlights. Turn it over & there's no provisions for a lightbulb. I looked it up in the Tyco book, but it's very confusing. I was wondering if anyone has a suggested value for this car. From what I understand from the book I think it's a rating of 1, but I'm not sure. It's confusing.
Thanks,
fordcowboy
This was not intended to be lighted, just more detailed than painted on lights.
Like Faller Ferraris.
Gene

1 - 6 of 6 Posts