Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
good job but one thing, when you have a bunch of customs put them in one thread as not to flood the forums and push other threads into another page, also helps keep everything organized...edit: i see what ya did now you bumpped all your 2-3 month old threads..please refrain from bumping that many as i said it floods the forums and is not good forum etiquette.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
good job but one thing, when you have a bunch of customs put them in one thread as not to flood the forums and push other threads into another page, also helps keep everything organized...edit: i see what ya did now you bumpped all your 2-3 month old threads..please refrain from bumping that many as i said it floods the forums and is not good forum etiquette.
:freak:Really??, I am not flooding anything, I was deleting older subscriptions on some threads and i saw these and decided to keep them for a while and share them with others who did not see them the first time. on the other threads we call it a "blast from the blast" as we enjoy checking older threads :tongue:

also it is "not good forum etiquette" to bring it on t he open, you could have sent me a PM :rolleyes:

Raed

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
was not trying to be an ass but there is no need to bump all your 1-3 month old threads i was just saying it was not cool to do and ones who enjoy older threads can do a sort from oldest or newest or they will go through the pages like i did when i first joined...just bumping that many threads pushed others threads way back. just my opinion that it is not cool.. and i dont pm unless it was that big of an issue which it is not....was in no way trying to come off as an ass but you should have asked yourself "why am i doing this?"

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was trying to let you know that it is not a big deal, so let us forget this issue and go back to enjoying our hobby :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts