Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Hey! When did you borrow my camper?!? I want it cleaned when you bring it back!

(not dirty like when you borrowed it :))

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
I have the same Matchbox pop-up campers. Mine are still in the blister. One has the camper in the up position, and one is in the closed position. I think I bought them in 1999 or 2000 at TRU.

Now I'll have to look for mine so I can finally set it free.

·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts
I have that too, and a couple others with diff paint variations, I'll have to hunt them down for pics.

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
I have that too, and a couple others with diff paint variations, I'll have to hunt them down for pics.

I'd like to see pics of the different paint variations of the pop-up camper.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Thanks for posting the pics xddorox and 94SS.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
I have the same Matchbox pop-up campers. Mine are still in the blister. One has the camper in the up position, and one is in the closed position. I think I bought them in 1999 or 2000 at TRU.

Now I'll have to look for mine so I can finally set it free.
Stutz, if memory serves me right; the last one was issued in 2000 but it might have been 1999.
That is a long time ago.

Cheers. Cobra

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Stutz, if memory serves me right; the last one was issued in 2000 but it might have been 1999.
That is a long time ago.

Cheers. Cobra

I saw them last year in a carton at storage Cobra. But I don't know where I put them. I looked for them yesterday but didn't find them. Hope no one bought them when I had my diecast sale at storage. I had an ad in a local paper and sold a lot of diecast. The search is on.:dude:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts