1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
yeah, like busting willie Nelson is hard. Just listen to any musician being interviewed these days (the last was on "The Colbert Report" last week) and all you have to do is dial in his tour schedule.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Reminds me of an old joke.

She wants a tattoo of Elvis on the inside of her right thigh, displeased with the result, won't pay. Tattooman sez okay I'll give you a better one on the inner LEFT thigh, I'm sure you'll be pleased, okay? But again she claims doesn't look like The King and won't pay. Tattooman says, "go ask the first person you see if they can tell who it's spose t'be, if so, you pay." So she hunkers down in her skirt in front of a wino who is sitting against the wall outside and says "who does this look like to you?" and he drawls out ..."well I don't recognize the twins but the guy in the middle looks like (see thread topic)".

An earlier classic version involves a yearning for JFK tattoos followed by a Fidel Castro punchline.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Maybe that's the origin of this picture I saw posted on another board last week. I won't repost it here, as that would be inappropriate, but it was a tattoo of Willy on a girl, with real whiskers.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Eric K said:
yeah, like busting willie Nelson is hard. Just listen to any musician being interviewed these days (the last was on "The Colbert Report" last week) and all you have to do is dial in his tour schedule.
As Keith Olberman reporterd it, "Today police found marijuana and psychadelic mushrooms on Willie Nelson's touring bus.....And this was a surprise to who????!"""

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
"Country singer-songwriter Willie Nelson and several fellow musicians were charged with misdemeanor drug possession by Louisiana police....State Police seized about 1-1/2 pounds (0.7 kg) of marijuana and two-tenths of a pound (91 grams) of mushrooms from the bus."

1-1/2 pounds and they get a misdemeaner?

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
veedubb67 said:
"Country singer-songwriter Willie Nelson and several fellow musicians were charged with misdemeanor drug possession by Louisiana police....State Police seized about 1-1/2 pounds (0.7 kg) of marijuana and two-tenths of a pound (91 grams) of mushrooms from the bus."

1-1/2 pounds and they get a misdemeaner?
Willie's probably one of the few folks in the world who could make a convincing argument that a pound and a half was for "personal use" and not for resell.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
gruffydd said:
Reminds me of an old joke.

She wants a tattoo of Elvis on the inside of her right thigh, displeased with the result, won't pay. Tattooman sez okay I'll give you a better one on the inner LEFT thigh, I'm sure you'll be pleased, okay? But again she claims doesn't look like The King and won't pay. Tattooman says, "go ask the first person you see if they can tell who it's spose t'be, if so, you pay." So she hunkers down in her skirt in front of a wino who is sitting against the wall outside and says "who does this look like to you?" and he drawls out ..."well I don't recognize the twins but the guy in the middle looks like (see thread topic)".

An earlier classic version involves a yearning for JFK tattoos followed by a Fidel Castro punchline.
Ya know Gruff, Stephen King referenced that punchline in his book "The Regulators" and I always wondered about the rest of the joke that went with it.
Thanks for solving an age old curiosity!

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Jimmy B said:
Ya know Gruff, Stephen King referenced that punchline in his book "The Regulators" and I always wondered about the rest of the joke that went with it.
Thanks for solving an age old curiosity!
Sure thing pardner! (Sam Elliot voice)

Never did read The Regulators. Sounds like a Matt Helm book.

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Pot is not legal but thousands of inocent people are killed each year in this country by drivers who were drunk at the time of the accident....many with multiple prior charges for the same offense! :mad: :mad:

I DO NOT smoke pot or anything else for that matter...but I have never heard of anyone getting mad enough while stoned on pot get in a fist fight let alone kill someone but many people do REALLY STUPID things while drunk that they would NEVER do sober. I have been on two Police ride alongs and its a BIG fact.

This country may be free ....and all that nice stuff .....but if we do not set our priorities straight and start PUNISHING those who put other people in harms way in ANY fashion were screwed! So leave poor Willie Nelson and old lady's at airports alone for crying out loud!

'When' I watch the news, go to the mall, shopping and see how people treat their children.....I feel like I'm watching one big badly written horror/sci-fi movie and I want my money back!!

Congress should start using pot!....ALL world governments and leaders should!.....heck...after only 13 years of marriage I'm thinking about it! :p

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
Like I've said before:

Let's list all the famous people we can think of who died from alcohol abuse.

Then we'll list all the famous people we can think of who died from ingesting heroin, cocaine, and other hard drugs.

Then let's list all the marijuana casualties.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Y3a said:
Who gets the money off the pot sales?

Michael Moore, John Murtha, and Hillary Clinton.

It used to all go to Jane Fonda and Jerry Garcia, but they lost the rights in their respective divorces.

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
"Frankly, I'm not a big fan of the first amendment.”
I know! Bears with guns....just think of it! :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts