Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was there any other W/L's available in this set other than the Javelin? I've seen literally 60 sets of these and out of those 60, four sets had the Javelin in W/L form. No other W/L's that I could tell from the other cars.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
glhshelby said:
all were had in wl form. I`ve actually seen more of the others and no javelins.
What were the characteristics of the others as W/L's? I know the Javelin is white instead of the usual red.

·
Registered
367 Posts
They will be an all white body and yes, I actually have one set that has the Camaro in her. The funny thing is, I just picked up 3 of these sets and all of them are the Javelin...weird.

·
Registered
499 Posts
There are a couple on the Bay right now...

The Javelin...

The Mustang...

The Challenger...

I would love to see a pic of the white lightning Trans Am from this set.

Anyone know... is it pearly?

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, I have a few to find then don't I. I can maybe get some extras of the Javelin if anybody does have any of the others for trade. It would depend if they are still available.

·
Registered
602 Posts

I still need a Mustang and the elusive T/A to finish this set.
Puppycat, I have an extra Javelin WL. Shoot me an email.
Bud, you have a PM.

Jim

·
Registered
602 Posts
Lets include a pic of Pony Power 1! :D
The Camaro Convertible is one of few releases of this casting with the standard grille, and one of my favorites! :thumbsup:

I have only seen a couple of T/As on the bay. They are white and scarce!

Jim

·
Registered
12,345 Posts

I would have loved to do the PP2 5 pack set but it just wasn't around enough to get going on it. I have a hunch these are showing up at a closeout store, so maybe it's a good time for everyone to finish their sets. :D

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
It's funny I had 7 of the 10 in the PP 10 pack, but I decided to trade the Cougar to one particular HTer that posts the picture of it almost as much as another HTer posted his BWF 69 Camaro WL. I just traded the '60s Barracuda to another HTer to finish his set! :D

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
CTWLSMIKE said:
It's funny I had 7 of the 10 in the PP 10 pack, but I decided to trade the Cougar to one particular HTer that posts the picture of it almost as much as another HTer posted his BWF 69 Camaro WL. I just traded the '60s Barracuda to another HTer to finish his set! :D
what BWF camaro?Gotta pic? :roll:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts