Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1023 Posts

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Kevin ...I have a all day seminar Saturday. I might want to go to Allens Sunday. Will call U Saturday.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Good racing sunday at allen's, like short track better someone get in contact with me for a j'ville trip maybe we talk ski into going because it is short track an it is ozite!!!! :jest: :jest: :jest:

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Kevin ... I liked the short track better also. I think having the disk rounded out made for a lot better racing?

J-ville sounds good so far?

C Ya
Bob

·
Registered
71 Posts
j'ville

Hey Guys!
I hope you guys can come up again you really showed us "locals" how it was done. You guys put on a really great show hope to see you guys soon! Later--Zack :wave:

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Hey whats goin on with the new track? Saw that you guys had a lead but then no more talk about it? Wooden floors? Comin home for a few days to do some work on the house in St. Louis that still hasn't sold! Section of fence got blown down and the yard needs some sprucin up. Wish you guys had a place to race, would bring a car along! Keep on searchin! :thumbsup: Ralf :cool:

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
Who all is in for the trip to Vinton Iowa? 2 day race with trophies and prizes, real good racing too. We will be leaving Friday night from my house around 7pm.

1 - 20 of 1023 Posts