• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All,

I need some help figuring out how you learn about upcoming releases of Johnny Lightning cars. I thought a poll might be an easy way to handle this.

Thanks for your help!

Mac

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
I learn about them by looking at myRC2.com

Then I do my best to let everyone here on HT know about them so they can plan ahead. If I had more info as to actual cars in the releases, I would be able to tell everyone even more useful info.

Thanks for asking!!

Rob

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
MAC RAGAN said:
All,

I need some help figuring out how you learn about upcoming releases of Johnny Lightning cars. I thought a poll myight be an easy way to handle this.
Hi Mac!

I myself learn about new JL releases first right here on good ol' Hobby Talk, usually from guys like Mac's Little Cars first. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Ditto...i get all my JL latest release and news from here and the various OLDs that post here.

It's much more current than the JL website, sad to say.

Hopefully the new JL club will allow the, ahem, Canadian members to get the latest updates (hint, hint)

Thanks!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How I Learned About New Releases Before Life at JL

All,

Does this count? Before I worked at Playing Mantis, I found out about new releases from online retailers and sometimes ads in Toy Cars & Models.

Please note that you can vote for more than one choice.

Mac

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
I hear about it from OLD's and then here. It would be nice to see a list of releases, if possible, earlier on, so I could plan purchases.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
I learn about what's coming out in the future by looking at Milezones perorder site, then when the new stuff actually arrives I see it here on this board when either Milezone or Macs posts pictures.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
AQUA XK8 said:
I learn about what's coming out in the future by looking at Milezones perorder site, then when the new stuff actually arrives I see it here on this board when either Milezone or Macs posts pictures.
Same here

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
AQUA XK8 said:
Bingo this is my sources :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts