Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know at one point someone made a Suffolk County Police die cast car. I am not sure if it was JL or not, if anyone has any info on who made it,or know where I can get one please let me know as I now live in Suffolk and would love to find one or two. Thanks.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I think it was either jl or playing mantis...I beleive it was a camaro but I can check because I know I have one or two..

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
A tough one to find there. I supposedly have one coming from a member here after about 4 years of searching. If I ever see another I definitely pick one up.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Just as a point on interest; Racing Champions also made a 1:64 diecast police car with the words Suffolk County Police on the door. It was a 1960 Plymouth, colors were blue and white and it had a single red light on the roof. I have 2 in my collection, but no pictures.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Yeah blue I saw it. Along with a few others that caught my eye. BTW the seller here shipped the wrong car so I am still looking for the Camaro, but will give first refusal to Mudslinger since he posted first looking for them.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Go for it DCP, I just spent my toy money on a set of trex 60scale rc axles. But thanks so much for not wanting to step on my toes. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's refreshing in a world where more people than not only care about themselves. But I wanna see pics if ya get it :D

Man, I need to find a cheaper hobby, between r/c and die cast I am going broke! No, wait, check that, I AM broke! lol.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Not all native NY'ers are bad. BTW my parents own property outside of Blowing Rock off 221 just north of the Blue Ridge Parkway.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's a beautiful area, I lived in Asheville for a few years, about 5 minutes from the Blue Ridge Pkwy, I spent a lot of time cruising the pkwy in my Jeep. I really miss it too, I would move back tomorrow but my wife is a native Brooklynite, I never should have let her get back to NY, now I'm stuck here, lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts