Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Administrator
Nice buiild! Photo #5 is an awesome composition and nice rear shot of the Enterprise - very nice details! 馃

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, you probably worked it out, but I shot them on my phone using a projected YouTube video as the background. Then I used Snapseed to crop the image & remove the rod.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you, I used Tenacontrols 50th anniversary led rotating bussards with led strip for the hull lighting. SMDs were used for the rear lights and fiber optic for the 3 lights on top of the secondary hull.

Starship Class
Incredible! :cool: The hull color looks just right--what did you use?

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you, I spent hours on here reading the various pant threads, in the end I mixed it by eye usingTamiya XF12 JN Grey about 50-50 with XF2 Flat white, a drop of Nato black and a drop of XF8, flat blue. Finished with Tamiya matt clear and a final coat of satin clear. Here is a split shot of it with the 11 footer

Starship Class
Thank you, I spent hours on here reading the various pant threads, in the end I mixed it by eye usingTamiya XF12 JN Grey about 50-50 with XF2 Flat white, a drop of Nato black and a drop of XF8, flat blue. Finished with Tamiya matt clear and a final coat of satin clear. Here is a split shot of it with the 11 footer View attachment 315651
Great job! No wonder you got it looking so close. Nice custom mix. (y)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts