Hobbyist Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
24,368 Posts
(boy I really dislike the new system. I really do. It's why I've been quiet for a time. urg.)

OK, and I even was commenting in that thread! How did I forget that?! It's a beautiful build done with great skill.

Still needs the control console. :)

Sorry you are not liking the new system. If you have the time and interest give us some feedback or comments on what you dont like about it in this thread.

VS-Admin is still open to making member driven improvements but VS-Admin (Cricket) would like to have them all in one place for now.

?

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
The reply icon/link is the new (singe) quote button. Just click on it and go down to the reply box at the bottom of the posts. When you hover over the box it will insert the single quote post for you. Then type in your message before or after it as you choose.
Thanks, I was hitting the quote button and couldn't figure out what to do with that window that popped up.

·
Super Moderator
24,368 Posts
Yes, I can relate to that. The quote button is now the multi quote button and you can do a single quote with it but the process takes a few more steps to complete.

In the thread link below you can go to the image tutorials for it and it is a bit easier to follow that than to explain in it words.

The new advanced feature is that you can now multiquote from different threads. Why you would want to do that, I am not sure though. :confused:

21 - 25 of 25 Posts