Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weren't there some things I could buy from Polar Lights a while back like hats, mouse pads and tee-shirts?

If so, why can't I find any now? If not, when could we expect some?

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Since Polar Lights is part of RC/Ertl/AMT family now and RC/Ertl/AMT has never actually shown the slightest inclination that they care about their modeling customer base, I doubt they are concerned with anyones desire for a PL T-shirt.

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
I think I have a couple of Polar Lights lapel pins and a T-shirt too, all included as prizes from one of their contests. I guess they are rare items these days!

Huzz

·
Never lost for words
2,123 Posts
Time to put my PL cap from WF 2000 (the one with "Pardon the Hamster" embroidered on it) into a sealed baggy.

Jim

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Arronax said:
It's kinda prophetic that one of the last branded items offered by PL was a PL hearse.

Must be a "Dead Head" going surfing, then! :lol:

I got the mousepad, keychain flashlight, mobiles & the acrylic pencil holder that I'm currently using for paintbrushes & files! :)

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Arronax said:
Time to put my PL cap from WF 2000 (the one with "Pardon the Hamster" embroidered on it) into a sealed baggy.

Jim
Jim - work of advice - be sure it's not on your head when you do that...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Arronax said:
It's kinda prophetic that one of the last branded items offered by PL was a PL hearse.

Jim
Poetic justice? :roll:

Still, I'm keeping the faith, even if I am spending more time practicing scratch-building skills. :jest:

·
Registered
859 Posts
Last month I was working in the Toy Building in NYC and went up to the Playing Mantis Suite on the 16th Floor to see if anyone was there.

While it was still listed in the Lobby directory, the office was dark, stripped of everything and apparently under major renovations for a new company. If anyone wants some Polar Light broken drywall pieces I know where you can get some.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Arronax said:

Jim
That's not a hearse, it's a meatwagon. I've got 2. And a signed Guillotine (complete with certificate #17!), and a mouse pad, and a few hundred multi-colored note pads, and the gem of my collection... the ever elusive YAMA'S HAWG!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
MangoMan said:
And a signed Guillotine (complete with certificate #17!), and the gem of my collection... the ever elusive YAMA'S HAWG!!! :thumbsup:
I think my Guillotine is numbered at 48 or something like that. I got my Yama's Hawg signed!! :devil:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts