Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I'm in the middle of building the 12" juiter2 and want some figures for it. any know where to buy the figures from?
cheers,
Niko.

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
There were some figures produced but that was quite a while ago- pretty certain they are no longer in production.
I think the best thing to do, aside from watching eBay for them to show up), would be to post around on different forums and see if any members have any extras

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
Which kit is the 12" model? Is it the old Polar Lights kit? Here is a source for figures scaled to the Moebius kit. I remember seeing some at Wonderfest a while back, and I thought they seemed rather costly for such small figures at the time, but can't remember who made them and I believe they were for the Moebius kit as well.

LOST IN SPACE ROBINSON FIGURES FOR MOEBIUS JUPITER 2

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
The Moebius kit is larger so those figures would probably not work unless you had a forced perspective diorama.
The Moebius kit is 15" in diameter and is 1/35 - the interior has only the upper deck.
The Polar lights kit is 12" in diameter and has two scales- the lower deck is at a smaller scale to get it to fit within the hull. I am not sure right now what those two scales are

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
There were some figures produced but that was quite a while ago- pretty certain they are no longer in production.
I think the best thing to do, aside from watching eBay for them to show up), would be to post around on different forums and see if any members have any extras
Hi,
check with Chris Larson... He was doing some of that stuff recently..
Bubba 123 :wink2:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Try some HO scale model train suppliers. They have several figure sizes. I recently bought a Polar J-2 and the seller included them, and they're perfect. In the past, I also used the figures from the Aurora/Polar Lights LOTG Spindrift model. Also worked well.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Moebius kit is larger so those figures would probably not work unless you had a forced perspective diorama.
The Moebius kit is 15" in diameter and is 1/35 - the interior has only the upper deck.
The Polar lights kit is 12" in diameter and has two scales- the lower deck is at a smaller scale to get it to fit within the hull. I am not sure right now what those two scales are
yep thats right, i think the top deck is more like 1/44 scale

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Try some HO scale model train suppliers. They have several figure sizes. I recently bought a Polar J-2 and the seller included them, and they're perfect. In the past, I also used the figures from the Aurora/Polar Lights LOTG Spindrift model. Also worked well.
thanks mate great intell :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts