Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. It's definitely a much better picture than what I was able to get out of my older camera. Still have to learn to play with lighting and distances.

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
Cool car! The more you practice taking pics., the better you get. The next step is learning how to use a photo editing program. They are pretty simple and you can get results like this. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Good shot, Bill. We don't mind being your guinea pigs while you figure out your new camera! :cool:
I have the very same car on display with my Black Bandits. Haven't gotten around to de-tampoing it yet; prolly cuz they're not very noticeable. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
DadsCoronet said:
Good shot, Bill. We don't mind being your guinea pigs while you figure out your new camera! :cool:
I have the very same car on display with my Black Bandits. Haven't gotten around to de-tampoing it yet; prolly cuz they're not very noticeable. :rolleyes:
Thanks guys.
You're right Mark, they are extremely hard to see. Makes ya wonder why they even bothered.

Travis, that's pretty cool. I'll need a clearer pic though to get them to look as good as the ones you show in darkwiz's Dragster post.

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
Dadvball said:
You're right Mark, they are extremely hard to see. Makes ya wonder why they even bothered.
Maybe they actually realized collectors don't really like them so they made them more subtle. Could it be?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts