Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think most POker cars look stupid, but this one struck me as really cool - the "Iceman" 1933 Ford Delivery. For a $1 at KB Toys - can't go wrong.

Love the pearl white paint and the Joker card! Couple of questions for those in the know:
1. Who is the gentleman pictured as the Joker?
2. Is there anything special about this car to get such a special paintjob?

·
Registered
826 Posts
Not sure who is pictured.I could make a guess though, but it may be incorrect. The paint isn't special on this one or the WL version seeing they are the same paint. It is the green fuzzy wheels that would make it a WL. I have both and think it is a neat casting though. :cool:

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Koolector said:
Not sure who is pictured.I could make a guess though, but it may be incorrect. The paint isn't special on this one or the WL version seeing they are the same paint. It is the green fuzzy wheels that would make it a WL. I have both and think it is a neat casting though. :cool:
Oh, I know it's not a WL. I was curious if there were any special reason why JL used such a cool pearl paint on this vehicle - seems to be pretty atypical for their mainline cars. :cool:

·
0 Posts
G_G said:
There's a second Joker in the deck and it identifies the face as 'Mac'. Presumably it's Mac Ragan, JL's 'brand manager'. (I think that's his title.)

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
G_G said:
I think most POker cars look stupid, but this one struck me as really cool - the "Iceman" 1933 Ford Delivery. For a $1 at KB Toys - can't go wrong.

Love the pearl white paint and the Joker card! Couple of questions for those in the know:
2. Is there anything special about this car to get such a special paintjob?
1)My first thought was he looks like Chester Bennington,frontman for Linkin park;

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
Mac Ragan Johnny Lightning Product Manager I believe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts