Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
Nice pics DNS, and those rims can be painted or magic markered with black to make'em look like dog dishes for a much better, more accurate look.

·
Registered
521 Posts
For the first time in over a year, I can say that I look forward to buying a JL car, that Fury looks sharp. for once I can say nice job:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts
It is a nice one, although those tires don't fit the rims properly on your example (see back wheel on the first pic). I have several JL's with this problem, it drives me :freak:y. it's just the problem with cheap materials made cheaply I know. But, it still is annoying on otherwise great cars like this one. Rant over :eek:!

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is a nice one, although those tires don't fit the rims properly on your example (see back wheel on the first pic). I have several JL's with this problem, it drives me :freak:y. it's just the problem with cheap materials made cheaply I know. But, it still is annoying on otherwise great cars like this one. Rant over :eek:!
Ill fitting wheels bug me too. On the Fury, the one tire isn't properly trimmed. Little jagged edges on the rubber part keep it from fitting right. In this case, the tire comes off easily, and I can trim it with an exacto knife once I get ambitious, and my room is set up better for such operations.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i cant find this for the life of me i am in south florida i check toy r us walmart. nothing
I ordered mine from an OLD. I'm not sure this wave hit any actual stores yet. From what I've read, most people who actually can find any JL in their area, are finding the F64 second release currently. This one comes from R3, so it might show up in some stores, given time...although, you may not want to hold your breath too long. Between WM, distribution issues, and possibly even the Burmuda Triangle, a lot of JL releases are rumored never to make it beyond the OLDs :wave:

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
Don't miss out on this one if you like cop cars. It IS pretty great for a current JL.
Order it on line and don't take any chances on missing it!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts