Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I loved the "staff" shirts the guys had on with the cool Summer Smash logo on the back of them.:thumbsup:

I can honestly say one thing about "Hot Wheels Chris" who is an administrator on the RLC whom I seen in the pictures also. Without the fear of being moderated here, but would be on the HWC, the guy is a mess! He needs to clean up his act and get a hair cut, shave, and please invest in a teeth whitening kit of some kind. I can't believe Mattel sends this guy to conventions all over the country looking some homeless bum.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't judge the book by the cover, He does more to entertain and make everyone happy than anyone I know. The guy is a work horse and makes the event pleasurable. He's not a snob and he really is welcomed by the whole diecast community. You do have a right to your opinion, but you need to meet the guy , he is really a great friend to the hobby.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Why judge someone just for their appearance? I can't stand that mentality of people who judge someone just by how they look rather than the person themself.

Guess you wouldn't like me much, I have hair 3/4 of the way down my back, and could use a shave too. Oh well, I don't lose any sleep over opinions from people like you that would judge me by my appearance before getting to know me.

Thanks for sharing the pics Jim.:thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts