Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused: Hello All,

Please help me find the thread which contains the following:

Someone here with fantastic graphics ability made a PL USS Enterprise and Klingon D7 with SELF DESIGNED PANEL DECALS. In effect, he modernized the look of both ships to rival the NX-01.

He also offered to give the graphic file (if memory serves me) to anyone who who wanted it.

I'm not building an E or D7 at the moment, but I am working on a scratch built Alternative Factor Dimensional Ship roughly 14 cm diameter......similar to the PL E saucer. I was hoping to use the graphics on this ship.

I cannot find that thread....and my shortcut to earthlink doesn't work anymore. I know he has a web site, but ??????

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

Thanks.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
P.S.

I tried to design my own panels....but I lack the artistry and imagination necessary. Sad but true.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Griff,

You were correct. Found it. PM Cappy. Hopefully he can help. Although not cannon....the decals would look cool on my Dimensional Ship....Bob

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks CappyD for the decals. I've downloaded the zip files and will open them when I get home. Can't wait to finish my ALTERNATIVE FACTOR SHIP.......:)

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
BATBOB,

Thanks for bringing up about CappyD's decals. I found his site and downloaded them.
CappyD does great work. I loved what he did in the Klingon shuttlebay. I looked at it on the model and thought it was to small for me to do. Now I know what can be done.
Thanks CappyD.

Lloyd

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, CappyD is an artist...You never know how creative a guy is until you try to make your own design for a hull plate graphics....mine always ends up as a square or rectangle.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts