Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Love them all. But do not forget about the Fords,(cab and not cabs) and the John Deere Lanz or the Tractor wearing the hat. Matchbox has done alot that has been farm related. All at the top of my list

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
The new tractor still hasn't shown up in shops here, although it should be arriving soon. I need to buy a few, as several of our club members are tractor collectors.

·
Registered
9,900 Posts
Cool pictures... By the way, sschevyman, why are you posting like a bi-jillion different threads, when you can post in less strands, so the other threads don't get pushed down as quickly...

·
Registered
10,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Because they are different cars and series,so they dont belong together. But Hey I dont have to post any at all................................

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Cool pictures... By the way, sschevyman, why are you posting like a bi-jillion different threads, when you can post in less strands, so the other threads don't get pushed down as quickly...
5,500 post in a year and a half and you're going to talk about somebody elses posting habits?

Not only that but there's a whole weeks worth of posts on the front page of the Matchbox board. What's he going to bump off? A post that's a week old?

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Thank you for your efforts

Because they are different cars and series,so they dont belong together. But Hey I dont have to post any at all................................
Some people do NOT realize how much work goes into making the images available for the viewing pleasure of others. If those people who DO like to critize DID take the time and effort that it takes to go through the whole process, they would NOT be complaining.
I applaud your efforts and APPRECIATE all the hard work the you put into presenting these QUALITY images for us to view.
Thank you!!!

Cheers. Cobra

·
Registered
205 Posts
Each of his threads has a different subject and theme. A lot of them result in interesting discussions. If he put all the pics of different items in one thread, it would be impossible to engage in a coherent discussion, as the comments would all be mixed up.

I always appreciate and look forward to sschevyman's threads (whether I comment or not).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts