Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Playing with the new camera, large pictures inside

Just a couple of shots I took while messing with the settings. It's a Canon Powershot S3 IS, pretty nice.

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, last time I uploaded them to photobucket this big, it made smaller pics that were bigger than thumbnails to go along with them, but it's not doing that this time. Sorry guys. They won't all be this big, I'll shrink anymore that I put up. You can always scroll to the side though.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Since we're talking about "playing with the new camera", perhaps someone can explain to me how to go about posting a picture as part of a message on a thread such as this. I was able to figure out posting in the Photo Album, but I must be missing something about how to do it here. Any tips for the Technologically Challenged?
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
diecastmm said:
Since we're talking about "playing with the new camera", perhaps someone can explain to me how to go about posting a picture as part of a message on a thread such as this. I was able to figure out posting in the Photo Album, but I must be missing something about how to do it here. Any tips for the Technologically Challenged?
Thanks in advance!
It's been a while since I've used it, but if you're talking about the HT photo album, I think all you have to do is right click your mouse on the picture, hit copy, go back to your post, then right click and save.
I can't remember if it shows up as a thumbnail, full size pic, or a link though.
Hopefully some of this makes sense and is helpfull.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts