Hobbyist Forums banner

Playing with the new camera, BWF, Zingerized Batmobile

1K views 24 replies 16 participants last post by  NightAngel1223 
#1 ·
I did this about a year ago and just thought I'd post a pic (posted pics of my Batmobile collection on the HW board), with it being a JL. The body is from an extra TJet, with the motor and base from a Zinger. Flames are waterslide from Radical Decals.

See less See more
#18 ·
Reddwarf2 said:
What he means is take out all the unecessary stuff from the pic. Get it down to just the car.
Nice pic BTW
I'm gonna have to figure it out. I had cropped all four pics and saved them. After posting them last night I thought they looked big, because the defaulted cropping to 4 x 7 cut off the rear end of one car in the second pic. Now that I'm looking again, those are the pics before they were cropped.

#21 ·
Reddwarf2, you'll have to tell me how to do that. I checked the pics in Photobucket, and they are cropped. In fact, the car on the right in 2 of the pics got chopped. So it it's cropped in Photobucket, how did it end up the original full size here? :confused:

#22 ·
Bill, I use Kodak EasyShare software for my pics. In editing, there's "free form" cropping, let's you choose your own borders as you see fit. See if your program has it. Then once the pics are uploaded to Photobucket, under editing, I resize them to "message board"...640 x 480.
Does that help?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.