Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did this about a year ago and just thought I'd post a pic (posted pics of my Batmobile collection on the HW board), with it being a JL. The body is from an extra TJet, with the motor and base from a Zinger. Flames are waterslide from Radical Decals.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Aint much into Zingers (yet) but got to admit that's pretty cool! Something like Krass & Bernie (Cartoons) would build to go to a comic book convention! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
That police dude from batman begins probably wants this batmobile for than the other one! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ECchopper said:
I like it, Bill! And your photo skills are getting a lot better too.
( you could crop 'em, though) :wave:
Rob, the screwy thing is I did. I cropped them all before sending them to Photobucket. Can't figure out why they are still so big.

Darkwiz - thanks for the link. :lol:

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Dadvball said:
Rob, the screwy thing is I did. I cropped them all before sending them to Photobucket. Can't figure out why they are still so big.

Darkwiz - thanks for the link. :lol:
What he means is take out all the unecessary stuff from the pic. Get it down to just the car.
Nice pic BTW

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Way too cool! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Reddwarf2 said:
What he means is take out all the unecessary stuff from the pic. Get it down to just the car.
Nice pic BTW
I'm gonna have to figure it out. I had cropped all four pics and saved them. After posting them last night I thought they looked big, because the defaulted cropping to 4 x 7 cut off the rear end of one car in the second pic. Now that I'm looking again, those are the pics before they were cropped.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts