Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, I am new to the site but have what I think to be a rare Playart Batmobile that I’m having trouble finding information about anywhere online. I know the 7100 series Batmobile had numerous variations and from the little I’ve seen online the one with blue figures of Batman and Robin is quite rare. I just found out from this forum that the version with blue figures had two variations as well one with a tan interior and one with a gray interior. I’m researching to find a rough value on my recent find and possibly looking to sell.
Material property Camera accessory Gas Auto part Metal

Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive design Bumper

Dress Toy Automotive tire Sleeve Electric blue

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Toy

Vehicle Hood Car Motor vehicle Wheel

·
Administrator
39,584 Posts
You will need to set up an email notification alert with eBay (and or other auction sites) to watch for current and future listings. Prices have varied almost month to month with diecast so any previous information is already probably out of date and will not be vaild next month either. There is only one in the recently sold listings at eBay and it went for $150

Of course condition and still being in the package will effect the market value. So after your 3rd post you can begin linking images here of your casting and we can give you a better assessment. Be sure to show us the bottom of the casting as well.

Good luck with it if you decide to sell.

·
Premium Member
15,510 Posts
Welcome tho Hobby Talk Mattyc311!

Milton's advice is good!

I have the Playart Batmobile with blue figures in played condition.

I saw a Playart Batmobile with blue figures last month at my monthly die cast meet. The seller wanted $20 for it, and the condition was similar to the one I have. Guess I should have bought it for $20.

Here are some pictures of the Playart Batmobile that I have.

Here's a pic of unopened and opened Batman and Robin Society pins I bought in 1966 or 1967. I think the Playart Batmobile sold for about the same price (maybe 10 cents more) when it was released.

Condition is everything on something that is mass produced.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You will need to set up an email notification alert with eBay (and or other auction sites) to watch for current and future listings. Prices have varied almost month to month with diecast so any previous information is already probably out of date and will not be vaild next month either. There is only one in the recently sold listings at eBay and it went for $150

Of course condition and still being in the package will effect the market value. So after your 3rd post you can begin linking images here of your casting and we can give you a better assessment. Be sure to show us the bottom of the casting as well.

Good luck with it if you decide to sell.

Milton's advice is good!

I saw a Playart Batmobile with blue figures last month at my monthly die cast meet. The seller wanted $20 for it, and the condition was similar to the one I have. Guess I should have bought it for $20.

Here's a pic of unopened and opened Batman and Robin Society pins I bought in 1966 or 1967. I think the Playart Batmobile sold for about the same price (maybe 10 cents more) when it was released.

Milton's advice is good!

Thanks for taking the time to share with me your info and photos. I’ve had an easy time finding information about the redlines I found and some of the older matchbox Lesney cars I’ve came across going through my grandparents basement. I remember playing with these brands as a kid but never imagined until the past month or so there were so many and some of the ones my dad used to play with as a kid and had just been sitting in a box gathering dust could be so valuable… not to mention the fun/ thrill it is finding new ones… so again. Thank you for welcoming me to the chat and happy hunting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts