Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Banned
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You really gotta feel bad for some new collectors. You better sit down for this one .... TRUST ME!!!! epay item #150033163295 ... ONE DAY ... THAT'S GONNA LEAVE A MARK!!!! For the HW collectors item #160025233991 and this one is already over.

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
OOOOOOOOO that nifty new color...... TUTONE RED .......

Remember.....shipping at his..... DESCRETION

Glasses and spellcheck would be nice...

·
Mustang Collector
4,091 Posts
As far as I can tell the seller has done nothing wrong. I would not bid on an item until I knew what the scale was. Wow someone will be surprised when they open that one up.

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
It would be sooo nice if i could just blow money around like that. I don't know if "sucker" is the word to describe this bidder though....

It seems this size 10/12 aussie seems to be flush with cash, as he/she has been buying a whole lot of nothing in the past few months....jeans, jeans and more jeans and robbie williams paraphenalia....

btw are repro Chev tail lights really worth $825 AUS dollars??

prolly just some spoiled rich girl buying toys for her boyfriend???:confused:

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Well, the car is listed in the diecast toy section, it does say Johnny Lightning in the description - I don't think he's doing anything wrong either.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
I have bought a couple of cars from this seller. Always been on the up and up in my eyes. IMO, the problem here lies with a bidder not in the know.

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Damn! I just bought 2 of these over the weekend.
The WL isn't worth that.

Seller says it's got real riders, I've never seen a Real Rider version and the car in the pic is riding plastics.

BTW, I've got 4 I'll sell for half the final bid! line up now to avoid the rush!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
448 Posts
the person winning has won from the seller before.....check the winning bidders feedback.....but the car he won before was only 10.50......so he has to know the scale....or something fishy is going on

1 - 20 of 50 Posts