Hobbyist Forums banner

PL Spindrift interior kits

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  dreamer 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if those Spindrift interior kits are still available? They were accurate resin kits to improve the interior of the PL Spindrift. There was a cockpit kit and a passenger cabin kit.

#3 ·
I had, for a very short time, a cockpit kit for the Spindrift. Since then, I have not been able to bet more. I could have sold 50 or 100 of them. Someone else did an interior for the passinger compartment, but I did not carry that and I am not sure who made it. Maybe a search of this forum will turn up that answer.

Steve

#5 ·
Yo, Bobo(Not) - I just saw you're from Portland. You know about Sci-Fan up near Seattle? Sometime in early October, I'm gonna start a post about it in the general modeling BB. (And if you still have any more seats after Paul's, I'll buy them off ya. I'm over in Multnomah County.)

If you guys find any more of those cockpit copnversion sets, post it - I want one too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.