Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Not that I don't like the Romulan Decals that come with the PL klingon ship, but are there any romulan aftermarket decals for this ship?

I'd just prefer something a little more elaborate on mine.

Cheers,

Mike

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
He did that about a year ago, Andy. I just got around to picking up a set, tho, as my local hobby shop had them! Woo Hoo! Finally gettin' some non-regular production stuff in for SciFi! :)

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
I REALLY hope that they give the Romulan K7s a look like that in the remastered "Enterprise Incident" - and replace one of the three with a BoT-style Romulan ship.

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Great job!! Seeing yours is even more of a drive to pick up a set. Now my only dilema is what color??!?! :confused: The orange looks great against the green, but now I'm trying to decide about combos with the other colors. I'm leaning toward a grey hull with the blue decals, just to be different! :tongue:

·
Registered
282 Posts
For anyone that wants to know, my super-secret formula for Romulan green consists of the following Model Master Acryl paints:

#4762 - Light Ghost Gray - 1 full bottle
#4701 - Semi-Glass White - 1/2 pipette
#4852 - Green Zinc Chromate - 1 1/2 pipettes

As for John's being too dark, I kinda like it! It makes a great contrast to the orange feathers.

Eric

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I saw Johns Decals and knew I had to get a couple of sets!

I would have ordered from the other site too but ordering is down while he catches up with outstanding orders.

What was going to be a simple TOS style diorama with a few ships, is turning into some serious DS9 style fleet action!

Cheers,

Mike

1 - 18 of 18 Posts