Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know the release date of the PL Enterprise-a model? Is it October,November or December? :(

·
Registered
48 Posts
have faith! it might make end of October if the test shots come back pretty much A-OK and not much retooling has to be done. i myself think November is much more realistic....i can't stand the wait!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

·
Registered
804 Posts
If it's actually released the first of November, that'll be better...because I only get paid the 4th Wednesday of each month and if it does come out in November it'll be better ....but that's just me.

Trent

·
Registered
790 Posts
Hope it can make it to the shelves before the holidays. That would greatly boost sales, not that this one will need that kind of help. I would like to see one or two under the christmas tree.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I wonder if given the fact that I own practically every other model incarnation of that ship, including a smoothie, a Deboer, and a Bandai, if my girlfriend will see fit to get me one of these new PL kits for Christmas?

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
My best guess today is shipment from The Orient in late November at the earliest.

First test shots are due in the second week of October. I'd guess November before production could begin.

I'll know much more after the first test shot is sitting on my work bench.

Dave

·
Oxidation Genius
31,221 Posts
And you will of course post photos! Pretty please? :)

·
Registered
585 Posts
Griff, when are you going on your next deployment? It'll come out the day before...

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I'll make do with the Bandai Enterprise A for now

I just bought the Enterprise A which I just posted in Cultmans site,I like it enough where I will buy a new one on Saturday,and I can name one Enterprise and the other Yorktown since it includes names for both and the Bandai Enterprise A will hold me over till the Big Polar Lights Enterprise A materializes,say whats going on with the Nemesis Scorpion,Thanks,Guy Schlicter

1 - 15 of 15 Posts