Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Only 11 because the Fabulous Hudson Hornet, Dirt Track McQueen, Blue Mater and Radiator Springs McQueen were already reserved and I didn't get pics of them before they left for their new home!! :hat:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Yes, they are extremely addictive. I've managed to find all of them in the stores, only resorting to eBay for Hamm. And camaro marty, they're no where near ready to die out - they're just getting started!

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
rlyoung1 said:
I just need the yellow Ramone to be caught up before the next release hits the pegs. :thumbsup:
For me to be caught up, I also need the Yellow Ramone and a Cruisin' McQueen in the single card. I have an extra Radiator Springs and Dirt Track McQueen and Blue Mater to trade towards them.

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Turcicus said:
And camaro marty, they're no where near ready to die out - they're just getting started!
I agree. They just fly off the pegs around here, cases and cases of them even still. I thought they'd be clogging the pegs by now, but that hasn't turned out to be the case, yet.

·
Registered
164 Posts
CTWLSMIKE said:
I agree. They just fly off the pegs around here, cases and cases of them even still. I thought they'd be clogging the pegs by now, but that hasn't turned out to be the case, yet.
Same here. I made the mistake of passing on all of them before the movie came out. I was in the local K-B and they had tons. Since I hadn't seen the movie yet, I didn't want to get involved, thinking they'd be easy enough to get later on. Boy was I wrong.

And those two new two-packs are must haves! It seems they're showing up in the cases being shipped for the massive post-holiday restock.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts