Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, pulled this out from the loft after many years!.. gave its head a new paint job!....... i would love a 1/1 bust of the character, maybee my next purchase if i can locate one with a decent likeness to Bradly.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Love it! This is the smaller 1/6 scale figure? I used to have the Screamin 1/4 figure years ago. Great job on this. Always loved Pinhead.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Love it! This is the smaller 1/6 scale figure? I used to have the Screamin 1/4 figure years ago. Great job on this. Always loved Pinhead.
Hi no this is also the 1/4 scale 2nd pinhead.. i also have the 1st issue 1/4 scale and the Kayado 1/6th version as well... all great sculpts

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
Great job as always Ian. The flesh tones and detailing are fantastic. However, these modern and gory horror figures just don't sit well in my mind. I do like seeing well done kits though and you never cease to amaze me with your work.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
UGH!!! I used to build models on contract for a place in the DC area called "Another Universe" which was a comic book store that sold sci-fi kits and build-ups. I built between 15-20 of those pinheads. The hardest part was pushing the pins into the head with needle nose pliers. I could build one in 2 days.

You did a really nice job on it. Don't screw with the little box thing though!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Nice job Ian, the flesh tones are excellent. I have one of these I picked up cheap on e-bay. I stripped it last year and just have not gotten to it. You have inspired me once again.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
I used a small nut driver to push my pins in. It also gave me the same depth for every pin. No hassle or soreness at all.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
many thanks for the comments, the pins were the ones supplies in the kit Mark.. so im not sure about the scale issue?.... i just heated the head with a hairdrier and shoved them in... it took ages!....

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Excellent work yet again Ian!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
You do beautiful work mate!!

Chris.:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts