Hobbyist Forums banner

Pigpen Guessing Contest

15K views 399 replies 60 participants last post by  70ss 
#1 · (Edited)
HO HO HO!!!! Or should it be OINK! OINK!! OINK!!! HAR!! It is that time of year for giving and having lots of fun! So let's have some fun with a little guessing contest. I know this has been done before, but it was a lot of fun, YES! And the best part is, it is free! Well almost! So here goes, I have a box of junk bodies, a rather large box, it measures 18 inches long by 9 inches wide by 7 inches deep! There is a photo of it below. I have counted all of those bodies that are in the box. You guys and gals get to guess how many there are in the box. One guess per day, please! First response with the correct number wins a prize! What should I give away? Hmmmmmm! how about a Parstpig Goodie box? I will post a picture of the box's content later. So it starts now.......... here's the photo! Have Fun!

Can't guess without a photo? WAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Does this photo help you guess?

OK, OK, Here is the pic. I fixed PB's screw up!

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Here is a photo of the prize pack that is up for grabs! Good Luck!

A JL F&F Mitsubishi Eclipse, 5 assorted JL bodies, 4 packs of JL Pullback Wheels, 2 packs of JL Front Tires, 2 packs of Phillips head body screws, 1 pack of JL XT guide flags.

OK, for the guy that guesses correctly and whines the most, I have come up with a bonus prize! I'll set you up with a date with the bEEEUTFUL lady below!! HO ! HO ! HO ! And good luck to all!

Not really! Have a sense of humor will ya!! :) Here's the real thing!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.