Hobbyist Forums banner

Pictures of the Deluxe Dracula are out

9K views 42 replies 28 participants last post by  BatToys 
#1 ·
It looks like work is progressing on Moebius's deluxe Dracula kit and it looks great. He is holding the victim and there is more to the base on the right side with a column added. Finally he added a bat coming off the wall just like I had done with my original build using an Aurora monster customizing kit bat. I'll definitely be buying this one. Frank also posted some updates on the Moebius Facebook page for the year. Here is the Drac picture.

See less See more
#5 ·
Is it just me or are we all tempted to buy both versions.After all,the pose for both are different enough,and the position of the victim kind of demands the second Dracula pose,unless you really want to make serious alterations to the first one.Of course,if you place the victim in a horizontal position on a slab,that might be different.Either way,like the man says,it's doubtful that they will sell the victim seperately.I can see subtituting the victim and put her with the first Dracula,as I have indicated.The Deluxe Dracula could very well be staring at an unseen enemy,like Van Helsing,if you choose the remove the victim.Of course,a resin Van Helsing in the same scale could be sold as an after market addition.The guys from Moebius are very clever.This could very well mean a double whammy for them.:thumbsup:

#13 ·
Oh great! I just got the origianl in yesterday and if I had known this I would have waited!!!! This one is much more interesting than the first one.

This is the first I've heard of this kit. Crap!

Has anyone caught the fact that the womans hair should be hanging straight down? Not at an angle?

hal9001-

#16 ·
It's a beauty anyway.Even if some of you bought the first one,it's not a waste,as both figures can represent a different moment.I didn't see anyone scratch build a Dracula coffin yet.An extension of this kit with a bigger diorama with coffin would be great.Does anyone have a picture of Dracula's coffin.:)

#32 ·
Count Dracula's clothing

I've always wondered by Lugosi's Count is wearing such formal attire. I can see it when he's in England, stalking victims while attending the opera, etc. But while in his castle in Transylvania? Not only that, but you figure he'd get pretty dirty laying in that coffin with his "native soil."

#35 ·
They up for pre-order on both Cult's and Megahobby's sites. Around 40 bucks and well worth it.

I love the 2 figure kit revolution Moebius is presenting
Frankenstein and Bride
Dracula and Victim
Creature and Julia
Down the Road - Herman and Granda

I'd include Mars Attacks but that looks like it going to be more of a one and a half figure

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.