Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with the rest of the old guys. Actually, I fit in that category as well. :lol:

Rich called me while on the hunt asking if there was anything I needed, and saying there were a lot of $1 Mustangs. I told him to just grab me a bunch. Well, he did. 18 of them in fact. A few of them I discovered I already have, but being as they are Street Freaks, they will be getting some custom attention very soon.

Rich, thanks for picking these up for me, I definitely appreciate it. they'll be free soon as I just picked up two more of the 48 car cases at WM tonight.

On a side note, he also called my son over and gave him a nice Then & Now set of Camaros. Nice guy this carnutt.
PS. The other three aren't bad either.

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
I can't take all the credit here..... it was Dave who pointed out that you love Mustangs, and I was just happy to somehow find a way to make you a part of this excursion that didn't happen :dude: And before you nominate me for sainthood, Bill paid me for the cars in cold hard cash (um, I think you actually paid me twenty bucks for 18 one dollar cars! :p ) which I then promptly used to buy Dad's Coronet's lunch as a thank you for once again driving us all around.

(I bought Mark's lunch with Bill's money!!!) :lol: :devil: :D :eek: :wave:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts