Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Well since this is post #1 how fitting for the #001 GM be posted.

The only thing that would be better would be A D-100 Camper.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I know little about greenlights. Is that a club members vehicle? Or might I find one? It is an awesome truck that I would like to have. Is the fact it is green what is special about it? Or are all of them green? Sorry if my questions seem stupid.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Its a club only car, so you wont find it at any stores. The normal one is blue, the green one is called a green machine they only made 144 green ones and only 864 blue ones. The green one is a chase car like a treasure hunt but a lot better quality and a lot more limited.

I know little about greenlights. Is that a club members vehicle? Or might I find one? It is an awesome truck that I would like to have. Is the fact it is green what is special about it? Or are all of them green? Sorry if my questions seem stupid.

·
Registered
326 Posts
How does one get the green machine version of this car? Is it the luck of the draw or do have to buy the greeny or just the regular and lucky people get the green machine?

·
Registered
750 Posts
How does one get the green machine version of this car? Is it the luck of the draw or do have to buy the greeny or just the regular and lucky people get the green machine?

They are sold out now, but when they were available you could buy one regular and one Green machine, or you could buy 4 regualrs and get a free green machine. The 4 regs and free GM are really good deals, and the reg and gm are a great price also.
You guys should join the club, its agreat group of people, and there is now drama like on HWC.com and the admins listen to us on UTHC.com and ask us for our opinions and make product that we want. We get sneaks of all the new cars and releases, it really is a huge diff from any other club out there. I highly sugest joining.

·
Registered
239 Posts
You guys should join the club, its agreat group of people, and there is now drama like on HWC.com

I would LOVE to join the club. However I am very leery of joining any club due to a real nasty experience I had at HWC. I know the forum and the club itself are two different things, but it left me with a bad taste in my mouth.

·
Registered
750 Posts
You guys should join the club, its agreat group of people, and there is now drama like on HWC.com

I would LOVE to join the club. However I am very leery of joining any club due to a real nasty experience I had at HWC with one of the "mods" over there. I know the forum and the club itself are two different things, but it left me with a bad taste in my mouth.
HWC SUCKS!!!!!!!!! I dont blame you for leaving them, I curse all things hotwheels because of HWC. Underthehoodclub is like a night and day diff between HWC. The way I look at it is like this Hot wheels are for kids, HWC is like a group of Kids bunch of darn whinning and crying. Greenlights are made for adults and everyone over at UTHC act like adults, its great, I dont know how else to explain it. So go join so you can some of these cool new rides before they are all gone.

Chris

·
Registered
621 Posts
I just joined up and I am glad I did..really great site and great group of people in it. :thumbsup:

I hope my gm truck gets here soon along with my membership truck and info.

Thanks,
Mike

1 - 20 of 21 Posts