Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Heres The Pics Of It.youll Either Laugh Or Cry.after Runnin This Around The Track A Few Times All My Drivability Problems Seem To Dissappear.enjoy. Thanx To For All Your Help !!

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Hi Doc,
Sorry mate, can't laugh or cry because I really can't see much in the pics. I still give you congrats on coming up with such a novel idea to solving you problem. Smart thinking!
Cheers

·
Registered
5,553 Posts
Looks interesting.. Do you have any better pictures?I read somewhere once where someone had used a battery powered car with a track cleaner mounted to it...
Why? With batteries mounted in the car it did not rely on track power to move...
Scott

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this goofy little camera i got dont do well.its just an old 1/32 chassis with velcro plastic on the front and velcro soft pad on the rear with a few nuts for weight. also guide pin in rear.1000 grit paper will adhere to front pad.pads are changable.hey it works.sorry bout the pics.

·
Slotcar Fanatic
13,013 Posts
Hey, you can't complain if it works! :thumbsup:

Beats the heck out of stretching across a 5' wide table trying to hit that far outside lane :freak: ;) rr

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
If you can't reach across a wide table for cleaning consider getting yourself a drywall sanding pole (or just the head and mount it on your own pole). Cut the pole down to a convenient length. You can then mount cleaning cloths or even ultra fine sandpaper on it and use it to reach anywhere on your track. These can be found at most any home improvement stores. I prefer the all plastic kind with a generic clamping mechanism like you'd find on a palm sander. Don't get one that requires a specially shaped paper.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
One word... Swifer! light and grabs dust like crazy, plus you can make it as long as you need it by only using a couple of the pieces.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts