Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got to Wallys as they were opening 8 new cases...Not a single T Hunt, but some nice stuff anyway. And they lowered the price to $.66 each!!!
New dirtbike and wheel variations on the Challenger Concept:

new repaint of the 67 Camaro, it's hard to see in the camera, but one of the two has a visibly "blue" metal chassis, the other's gray:

Beetle, Ferrari, Nova, and Shelby- sorry for the flash on the Shelby...

Hot Bird, Redline Firebird, and Unobtanium in something called a "Gold Ride"

Camaro Concept in red, and this was the only ChargerSRT8 in 8 cases!!

and a few new(to me) Mystery Cars...

I would have loved to see a dairy delivery hunt to finish the set...have to keep looking!! :thumbsup: :wave:

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
That Nova is the nicest new casting I've seen in the Hot Wheels line up in a while. I'm having withdraws out here in the ocean. :freak:

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
plankowner said:
That Nova is the nicest new casting I've seen in the Hot Wheels line up in a while. I'm having withdraws out here in the ocean. :freak:
you need to send me that address # doohickey thing for you other cars :p

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,828 Posts
HW's have always been kind of frustrating for me because they make beautiful cars sometimes and real terrible stuff at other times.

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
plankowner said:

Plank... if I could find those here they'd be yours, I did find a nice Superfast
that I haven't sent you yet, its needs some company don't wanna travel alone.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Saw all except the Challenger with those wheels! loads of mystery cars. TRS had the same cases. 3 full cases and no hunts:(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts