Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
MUST. HAVE. MACHINE.!
I can see many Vectors passing through as well. Then there's that 'Vette!

But, alas, I'll have a snowballs chance in hell of finding any of these, now, since my local WM is no longer stocking Boulevards, Nostalgic, Hot Ones, M2, Maisto & JL.

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
Ohhhh Snap! Here we go again. :dude: :lol:

Another wave of Boulevards to burn a hole in your pocket, and keep you up at night. The Rebel Machine is going to be a unicorn this time next year. Get it while it lasts. I'll even take the Hot Tub. :D

But, alas, I'll have a snowballs chance in hell of finding any of these, now, since my local WM is no longer stocking Boulevards, Nostalgic, Hot Ones, M2, Maisto & JL.
That's rough man. I know what that's like.

·
Premium Member
9,237 Posts
Their All Nice. I Want All Those. I Will be on the Look Out For All Those in My Travels.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I buy my Boulevard's through milezone.com. A lot easier to get what you want and saves you gas by not having to hunt them down.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I like that Rat Rod looking Austin! I will be letting the Hot Tub, Vector, and What-a-Drag warm the pegs, not sure about the others until I see them in person.

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
huh... is iy by design that almost every series has to have 1 or 2 peg warmers in it?
come on... the Hot Tub car and Whatta drag?

Seems to happen all the time...hey, a post with the new series pics in it... and almost every one says the same thing... well, [car #1] and [car #2] will be peg warmers... and 4 months later, there sit those cars!

on a positive note, had to get out the old HW guide... thought maybe they revived another old casting... but the old Vector was a "WX-3

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
There's a few that I'll be on the look out for.
Of course now that some Wal-Marts are going to discontinue the line, it will be a bit tougher to get some of these.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts