Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOL Got a PM a couple days ago by a fellow Jeep lover who wanted to see the Collection. This is most of them, now that they are out in the open.

this is looking thru the side of the cabinet at the same shelf.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Awesome collection. Gotta love the daisy duke pho......I mean jeep.
I remember when she ditched the yellow challenger and got that golden eagle Jeep. I sure miss those shorts!

Nice collection of Jeeps and thanks for the trip down memory lane yeeeeehaw!

·
Registered
781 Posts
I remember when she ditched the yellow challenger and got that golden eagle Jeep. I sure miss those shorts!

Nice collection of Jeeps and thanks for the trip down memory lane yeeeeehaw!
I would've kept the challenger myself, but she the hottest thing on TV back in those days. Those shorts were all the rage....and I was a happy man:tongue:

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Sweet collection. I like that little wrecker above DaisyDuke's Jeep. And so many nice Jeeps... The 6 wheeler is the bees knees. :p

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOl I wondered if anyone would see the 6 wheeler...That is another part of my collection I haven't got displayed yet due to room. I used to own a 6 wheel MAX II Amphibious rig, so now I collect them as well. My best one is a little red one that is on the display case right now. Look in the first pic, right at the bottom (on top of the school busses). That is a French model I picked up on Ebay a few years ago.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the kind words!

And BTW, I actually do own of of the 1:1 variety also! Its spending most of its time lately in the shop waiting for me to quit playing with little toys and spend time with it...

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Nice collection! I have a few Jeeps myself. As far as 1:1's go, I've had a '53 Willys, '68 Commando, and a '74 CJ5. One of these days I'd like to get another just for playing with.

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
Why was I not notified of someone showing off jeeps! Where's the 1:1? I have to post up picks of my heeps of jeeps when I get my display back(temporarily being used as a pots and pans rack)

Nice jeeps. I see a few I don't have. I like the grasshoppers. And the surrey. Do you have a 1/24 tonka surrey? Mine is missing the top. Let me study your pics and see what I can help you with.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Why was I not notified of someone showing off jeeps! Where's the 1:1? I have to post up picks of my heeps of jeeps when I get my display back(temporarily being used as a pots and pans rack)

Nice jeeps. I see a few I don't have. I like the grasshoppers. And the surrey. Do you have a 1/24 tonka surrey? Mine is missing the top. Let me study your pics and see what I can help you with.

The 1:1 is on the first page, and/or in the shop all tore apart right now. I pulled the race engine to rebuild it over the winter, and started installing the spare so I could keep driving her. One thing led to another and now its in the middle of a brand new custom built dash install, all new wiring (firewall forward only right now), new exhaust ect. along with the replacement engine install. It'll be next spring at least before she runs again..<sigh>

I just bought a Tonka Surry on Ebay recently, just waiting on it to get here. Not sure what scale it is, supposed to be about 7" long.
I have added to this collection since these those pics were taken, here are a couple updated ones of the small stuff.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts