Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
For some reason, imageshack was blanking out on me every time I tried to download an image. Went to photobucket as Darkwiz suggested...now I'm rockin' and rollin'. Thanks DW!

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BOOGIEVANMAN said:
anyone got an extra cape for that super powers figure?
I only the one cape OOP, and one figure still in package. Would be easy to cut a cape out of some blue material though. Don't you just hate it when those original capes get lost though?

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Macs_Little_Car said:
Love the BatPhone!!!
Ditto! The phone is a great touch. :thumbsup:
Great shots D_S, is that a model kit? It so you did a great job on it. Glad you tried Photobucket. Ive been using it since Christmas Eve and have downloaded 231 pictures. I thought my free space would of run out by now. :)

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Yep...that's the 1/24 model kit of the 60's Batmobile. I added all the touches to the dash and painted the floor to look steel instead of the recommended black. And of course, added the striping on the exterior and bat symbol on the doors. I cut out a bat shape out of a slice of masking tape and used it as a template. There's still some details I could add, but I tried to get it to resemble the 60's TV show. I still have the 50's one put aside for a future project.

·
Premium Member
14,819 Posts
Nice pics! :thumbsup:

The phone is great! :thumbsup:

·
Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
Nice pics DS! Heck, you wont need me to illustrate your stories anymore. LOL

I love the phone too! That is great!

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
CenterShock said:
Nice pics DS! Heck, you wont need me to illustrate your stories anymore. LOL

I love the phone too! That is great!
I don't have the capability to add or change backgrounds yet. Although, even when I get photoshop, you can still add illustration as long as you like. There's an interesting sort of energy and contrast when a second person thinks up images to my thoughts. Some of them are vey different and show things in a way I wouldn't think of...which sparks the imagination.

By the way, Nick, are there different variations of photoshop? If so, what do you recommend?

·
Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
Dragnet_Supporter said:
By the way, Nick, are there different variations of photoshop? If so, what do you recommend?
I have Photoshop CS for Mac. I am not sure if there are different versions of Photoshop or not but I am sure there are programs that do not cost quite as much but they may not be as powerfull when it comes to editing. Unfortunately I am spoiled in that aspect. I learned how to do image editing at work using Photoshop and when I got my Mac I had to get Photoshop.

Maybe sombody else can give you a suggestion for a PC photo editing program.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts