Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Was on e Bay yesterday and came across these pics of the packaged GL Barrett-Jackson Auction Block series '69 Mach 1 and '07 Shelby GT500:

Here's a link:

e Bay auction for B-J cars

Not sure where this seller got these ... since GL and our favorite online sellers are still showing that older stock photo of all 6 cars in the B-J series. Anyway, if the above two are a sign of things to come from this forthcoming set, I might just have to pick up one (or two) of each :thumbsup:.

Regards,
Adam

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow, thanks for posting the pic. From the sig at the top, I can see it's from the same seller. Wonder how he got the cars so fast? I know ... don't ask (lol). What an awesome-looking set!

·
Registered
499 Posts
I hear they were moving lots of them at the actual Barrett-Jackson auction... kinda' makes sense to sync up with the event.

Sign me up for both those Cuda's.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oldmopargerry said:
I hear they were moving lots of them at the actual Barrett-Jackson auction... kinda' makes sense to sync up with the event.
Oh, that's right ... forgot about that. Thanks for the reminder. By the way, Gerry, I see you're also in Toronto. Maybe we could meet for a little local trading. What do you collect and what do you have for trade?

Please e-mail me, if possible, and let's chat.

Regards,
Adam
[email protected]

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
Thanks Adam, Got my Order of Stangs placed with MLC, cant wait to see them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts