Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Here's some pics of my Hwy 61 diecast. I'll keep posting on this thread as not to hog space for others. If anyone else has HWY 61 pics they want to post, feel free to do so.
Here's a few I recently picked up.

This is the Supercar (Hwy61) 68 Sox & Martin Barracuda.

This is the Hudson Hornet race car driven by Tim Flock.

Here is the 1964 Dodge 330 Hemi SS/A driven by Dick Landy.

This last one is the Hemi Under Glass. It's older but I like it!
OH NO, the Hemi engine is gone!

Wait...what is under the glass???

It's a HEMI! You can remove the side pins to remove the rear glass to get at the engine.

Like I mentioned if anyone else wants to post their Hwy 61 pics, please do so, maye this can be the unofficial Hwy 61 forum.

·
Premium Member
13,227 Posts
Impressive cars!..........Impressive collection!..........I enjoy looking at your pics! :thumbsup:

·
Banned
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys.
Here's a couple of Mustangs.

This is the 1970 Ford Mustang with the 428 Cobra Jet engine.

Next is the 1970 Boss 302.

My photography skills don't do the diecast justice....I'll post more soon.

·
Banned
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Guntownal, that Hairy Olds is sweet. That's one I dont have...yet. I've seen it in the box but not opened. That is a definite must have. Thanks for sharing. If you have more Hwy 61 pics please post them, I think they are great.

Here's a couple more Arnie "The Farmer" Beswick cars. The first is the 1963 Pontiac Tempest Super Duty.

and his 1966 Pontiac GTO Drag Car

anyone else with Hwy 61 pics of your cars..let's see them.

·
Banned
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have one more pic today. It's the 1974 Chevy Custom Van, named "The Death Dealer". Overall the detail of the diecast is not the best, but he graphic is cool.

·
Banned
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We'll I said I didn't have the 1966 Hurst Hairy Olds...yet, and now I do. I had the day off and stopped by my favorite hobby store. We were talking about the Hairy Olds and there happened to be one there SIGNED by "Gentleman" Jim Schubeck himself back in 2003. I couldn't pass it up.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Wow..!...Joe this Olds sure is detailed !!..Very, very nice indeed!!
...right down to the retractable antenna..love it!!!

·
Banned
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
DaCustomizer said:
can someone give me a link of a good place to get Highway 61 toy diecast cars????????????????????????????????????????????????
I don't think we can...Hwy 61 doesn't make "toy" cars, that's hotwheels..LOL. Where are you located. There are some places in Canada if that would help.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts