Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Here's some pics of my GMP diecast. I'll keep posting on this thread as not to hog space for others. If anyone else has GMP pics they want to post, feel free to do so.
Here's a few I recently picked up.

This is the Porkchop's "Night Before Nova". You get the old trailer, parts and old tarp to cover what's left of the engine. The tires don't match and the rear window is broken.

Next is the 1970 Pontiac GTO judge. It's limited to 1404.

Like in my other post, if anyone has pics of their 1/18 scale GMP please post them. See if this can be the unofficial GMP forum.

·
Premium Member
13,250 Posts
Nice cars tcjlooker! :thumbsup: Nice pics! Thanks for sharing.

I don't own any GMP cars. I've thought about getting a GMP 1/24 scale diecast car.

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
I get most of the Novas but I'll have to pass on this one. Too PIP'd for me. I have two of the GMP Novas and the rear quarters bother me (not enough roll, too wide, too fat, etc). Now, another company (Maisto?) has a 1:18 that looks exactly like the GMP Nova. A total rip.

·
Banned
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A couple of more pics.
The first is an older GMP (1999), it feels more like an Autoart. It is the 1995 Camaro. Ron Fellows signed it for more this year at Mosport at the American LeMans race.

This is a 1967 Ford Fairlane GT. I love that the windows roll up and down with the window cranks.

I have a few more to post.

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
That Fairlane was a must have for me too. I waited for the color that struck me the most and that was the blue one. Very nice diecast piece.

·
Banned
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Couple of more GMP's.

Steve Kinser's Black Chrome Sprint Car.

and a couple of better pics, I hope, of the Porchop's 1934 Altered Coupe. To open the doors you have to turn the door handle..they actually work!

My wife told me to stop taking pictures on the white box, so know I'm getting fancy and using a black felt cloth...I think they look sexier..LOL.

·
Banned
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here's a GMP I picked up today. It's a 1967 Camaro with brushed aluminum finish by penske Racing. It's a limited edition to 1500 pieces.

·
Banned
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Some more GMP's.
1970 Plymouth GX 440 + 6

1970 Plymouth Road Runner

I'm sure other's have GMP's, post them if you got them.

·
Banned
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you Superbird 77. Here's a few more pics.

Porkchop's Camaro

1970 Pontiac GTO Convertible

A few more pics to post.

·
Banned
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice car 6-b-kwik, thanks for sharing. This weekend I scored the 1/18 scale GMP Colossal Lift. They apparently didn't sell very well, but now they are gone, everybody is looking for them...
Here is a couple of 1/12 scale CR5 Corvettes that I got autographed this year at Mosport at the American LeMans race.

The place I where I pick up diecast is getting a shipment of GMP's coming this weekend, so I'll have to see if I can post anything else then.

If anyone else has GMP diecast, feel free to post here.

·
Banned
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Fast Eddie said:
Love the vettes, I have the teeny 1/64 versions. How much are the GMPs at the larger scales, if I may ask?
Usually they would go for $800 plus tax (14% in Canada). I paid under $600 each (no tax). The display cases cost $80 each.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts