Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Jason,
After you showed me those '32 Ford pics last night. I tried to show you pics of this car. You saw the B&W shot of it before paint and new wheels, well here are a couple shots of how it turned out. The car is a JL '32 Ford roadster with a JL '34 Ford 3 window roof. I smoothed the body, added a spreader bar to the front end, and struts from the firewall to the grille shell. Engine and wheels are from a Muscle Machines Nitro Coupe. The color is copper. I can't remember the brand name of the paint I used, but I remember buying a large rattle can at an unclaimed freight for a buck. I wish the pics were a little sharper, but my camera is only 2 megapixels. One of these days I'm going to replace that old thing. Anyhow, here are the shots I promised you.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Excelent work zeb. I too love the first pic. Very artistic if you ask me. I also like tire / wheel combo better in the first pic. In my humble opinion those cragers in the back are far more befitting a rod of that vintage.

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
That is wicked cool! I like the black and white also. In the last pic it looks like the headlights are on. Great build!!!

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks you guys. This is a pretty old build. It sits on a shelf with a small group of Deuces.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts