Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's a pic of my newly found WL '73 Firebird, as requested by D-68pontiac.

I finally figured out how to take good macro shots, so I decided to play with it.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
wow! :eek: nice birds. thanks for the great pics porsche,great find.thats a shame about the challenger. i've got 1 white of each casting from firebirds release 1 except the 68 :( .also have all the rr's and plastic tire from the first rd. wish they had done the rubber tire variation in this round. ctwlsmike,very nice pics and display! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
zzmustang Nope, not rare. That was the earlier red card version. Of which their are 5 other variation of colors of the same car.
But, they can't be found now!
Chris

·
Registered
886 Posts
pontiaccrest said:
Pontiac is BETTER!!!!
No arguments here.
Nice finds. I'd sure like to get the CG White 73 W/L without having to take out a second on my house. :lol: I sure wish the TRU here would hurry up and put the Birds 3 out. Still nothing new as of this last friday. Oh well, maybe soon. :wave:

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
flyin'68bird said:
No arguments here.
Nice finds. I'd sure like to get the CG White 73 W/L without having to take out a second on my house. :lol: I sure wish the TRU here would hurry up and put the Birds 3 out. Still nothing new as of this last friday. Oh well, maybe soon. :wave:
Hey Flyin', did you hear about 2 more Firebird releases coming in 2005?

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
flyin'68bird said:
No arguments here.

Firebirds Release 3 is NOT a TRU exclusive. Every Retailer was able to get these if they wanted. :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts