Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up some Larry's garage cars for the wheels for swaps but wanted to check before I drill them to make sure no one has been looking for them. I'd post pics but photosuckit is not working so I'll list them

8/20 orange and black '32 ford sedan delivery with Larry's garage and hotwheels tampo

20/20 orange mercury cyclone

10/20 green purple passion with green flames

9/20 purple '57 Chevy Bel Aire. I'll probably give tht one to my daughter if she wants it.

I they aren't something anyone has been lookig for I'll be chopping them but wanted to check.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No initials. I checked all of them on the pegs. Did ya want it carded or loose? Can't think of anything right now I want specifically. Unless you come across any more of that mainline blue police vette like the one I swapped wheels on. I'd take one of those if you can find it some time. Otherwise just keep your eyes open for one and send it to me when ya find one if you do.

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
Nice Finds Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
No initials. I checked all of them on the pegs. Did ya want it carded or loose? Can't think of anything right now I want specifically. Unless you come across any more of that mainline blue police vette like the one I swapped wheels on. I'd take one of those if you can find it some time. Otherwise just keep your eyes open for one and send it to me when ya find one if you do.
Ok. I'll see if I can find it.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol. Its a chase. They are the designers initials. Either Larry or the other designers initials.

They are a limited chase car you drilled. Lol

·
340 with 727 Tourqeflight
2,930 Posts
Yeah, Mattel packaged entire cases full of initialed vehicles. The only ones that are somewhat limited are the full signature versions, of which only the gray Mustang, red and gray '56 Chevy, pink and maybe white Purple Passion, and I think one more that I can't remember had.

Look like this:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts